Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Craft A Profitable Marketing Plan For Your Business











About:

Are you fed up looking for marketing strategies to explode your business growth? Have you tried everything the "gurus" are saying and still have nothing to show for it? Do you feel trapped in the feast and famine cycle?



That is why I am here to serve you with a Digital Marketing strategy plan that will help you get off the feast and famine cycle and get your digital marketing right.

I'm a passionate business developer, marketer, professional business writer, and Financial analysts with over 4years of professional experience in business and finance consulting. I help entrepreneurs with a winning marketing plan and strategy to build a strong online presence and boost sales.



Here is what you will get when you order this gig 

marketing competitors research and analysis

Effective traffic source

Ideal client

Strategic Marketing plan

Funnel analysis and critique

In-depth Market Research about your target Market opportunity

Consumer Behavior analysis

Social media strategy

Results-oriented marketing strategy 

SEO strategy

And I will keep you involved every step of the way



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER  FOR A JOB

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the best gig I've ever purchased! Gloria did a very thorough market research and gave me lots and lots of extra valuable information. She put the effort into understanding my product and went the extra mile to deliver the best results!

Seller's Response:

Buyer is awesome! understanding, responsive, easy to work with. Thank you so much for the tip.

Seller's Response:

Great job on the marketing report. This marketing report is well thought out and contains very useful information our team will definitely use. The information gathered for the report is well researched and is relevant to the goals of our company. We will work with you again!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer, glad to be a part of your journey. would love to work with buyer again.

Seller's Response:

I'm very impressed. Looking forward to seeing results




No comments:

Post a Comment