Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Webinar Funnel Consultation











About:

I’m specialized in webinars and I know exactly what you need.

7+ years of experience

Successful Projects

 

What you get

-        You will get an A to Z strategy of how a high converting webinar should be like, even your dog will love it.

Consultation

     -    We will go together through your business and ideas in order to see what will be the best       possible solution in order to obtain a high converting webinar.

Webinar funnel creation

-        I will create the entire design, copy, and structure + all the integrations included

Webinar funnel and Facebook ads

-        I will develop the perfect marketing strategy, I will run lead generation campaigns. Pixel creation, testing, retargeting will play essential roles for this part of the project. 

 

Book a consultation with me and let’s see what would be the best possible solution for you!

 

Important

1. Provide clear ideas about Project as much as possible.

2. If you have any questions just send me a message

3. Message me before placing the order.

Reviews


:

Great Guy, highly recommended for orchestrating your successful webinar!!

:

Very good work

:

All great as always

:

Super good as always

:

it great working with Dimitri, he is very in touch and very practical. He is a very nice guy.




No comments:

Post a Comment