Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Create A Custom Marketing Strategy Or Market Research











About:

With over 10 years experience in integrated media, digital & social strategy, and branded content development, I possess a unique skill set that allows for me to provide an efficient and effective 360 means to approach your competitive landscape and brand positioning.



After my initial research of your business (service or product) with the aid of a preliminary questionairre that I will send, we will hold a consultation during which I will begin to curate create a tailored marketing plan and develop a dedicated content strategy for your business.



The aim: to generate new customers, B2B clients (if applicable), and partnerships. 



Our consultation call will be completely tailored to your business and can take into account depending on your requirements:

- Branding strategy

- Social media marketing

- Driving traffic and evaluating customer acquisition strategy and costs

- Increasing sales conversion rates

- Digital Advertising (Social Media, Directories, Partnerships etc.)

- Customer Acquisition

- Print marketing

- Local marketing

- Experiential marketing

and more

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment