Thursday, March 19, 2020

Set Up Your Online Marketing In Korea











About:

******* Please inbox me before placing the order. *******



I'm a professional internet marketer and I have been doing online advertising marketing works in Korea for 5 years,

I will support you with the Following Service  :



 1. Naver ad –Pay per click ad management. 

Naver is a biggest search engine in Korea and it accounts over 70% of all searching activities happen every day.

I will set a right keyword and help you to pass the Naver ad screening procedure. The price will decide based on your budget.

 

2. Kakao ad - Pay per click ad management. 

Kakao is the messaging app like WhatsApp. Over 90% of Korean use this message app every day. 

I will help that your business ad will be appear on the user’s friend list and chatroom list. Set a right keyword and help you to pass the Kakao ad screening procedure (please refer the photo I attached). The price will decide based on your budget.

 

3. Naver blog marketing - write a review about your service or product and make them appear on Naver search result page. 

 

 If you need other marketing services in Korea, please feel free to contact me!





Reviews


:

Good work, outstanding

:

Delivered on-time with promised contents and outcomes. Thank you!

:

Great communication, great help, great job! Will order more in the future

:

Great seller! Very fast and patient with the exact stuff I needed. Thank you kindly. Best regards.

:

thank you, great post




No comments:

Post a Comment