About:
Hi, I am a successful Kickstarter, I personally raised $100,000 on Kickstarter. I want to impart my experience and advice. Why? to stop you possibly wasting $1,000's dollars. I want YOU to succeed. That's why I am offering a TRUE fiverr deal of $5 YOU have my personal opinion and assessment of your project. You may not like what I say, but I am honest, I call a spade a spade. What's the point otherwise? I want you to then book my more committed gigs based on my honest assessment for $5. I am the real the deal. I am British, white, live in the UK and no I dont have a cat. Yes, I have succeeded on Kickstarter, I raised $100,000 ($100K). So I KNOW what I am talking about. Save yourself money, its a long road launching a project, it takes guts. The least you need is respect and honesty, someone you CAN trust. Your choice.Reviews
: : : : :

No comments:
Post a Comment